What is a Graphic Designing Course?
Graphic Design is a strategic, managerial and technical approach to develop designs for different Industries and Creative Commons. A Graphic Designer is a learner to become a “designer” with focus in different technologies and industries to achieve a collaborative and multi dimensional visual composition.
We at Workmates Academy would teach you Graphic Designing Course. A Graphic Designer is guided to design for Corporate Identity, Typography, Logo Design, Editorial and Publication Design, Informational Design, Illustrations, Photography, Packaging, Design for Social Impact, Broadcast Graphics and Movie Titles, Web and Game Interface Design, Interaction, Environmental and Exhibition Designs, Merchandise, Signage, data visualizations and any other type of print, web or digital design required in current scenario of market.
Trainees are trained to develop professional skills like color theory as per different circles of human behaviors, Typography, Image Selection, Content Creation to such level that they Design to communicate with end users.
Software and Technologies
- Instructors having experience over 10 years in industry.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced techniques.
- Graphic Designing Course is the Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current industry standards in graphic designing field and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Weekly online and offline exams for better attention on learning.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Well-equipped labs with high end pcs, projectors and comfortable ac environment.
- Individual attention is provided due to small batch sizes.
- “Job interview” as a subject and special classes for interview preparation to help you attain high pay jobs.
- Personality development classes on weekends to develop positive approach towards life.
- Time management classes once in a week to understand concept of time management in graphic designing field.
Module 1 Introduction to Graphic Design
Module 2 Design Basics
Module 3 Introduction to Typography
Module 4 Colour Theory
Module 5 Advanced Typography
Module 6 Photography
Module 7 Logotype Design
Module 8 Design Systems
Module 9 Layout Design
Module 10 Design Systems II
Module 11 Preparing your Portfolio
Module 12 - Advanced Portfolio Refinements and Enhancement.
- Introduction to Photoshop
- Introduction to selection tools
- Creating background with fill
- Different ways to fill color
- Creating pattern
- Define pattern
- Manipulating image
- Tonal adjustment tool
- Brightness contrast, Curves, Levels
- Changing Image Background
- Changing BW image to color
- Image correction tool
- Patch tool
- Clone stamp tool
- Blur, render,
- Glass, extrude
- Arrange layers
- Duplicate layers
- Delete layers
- Creating Web Layout
- Introduction to CorelDraw
- Knowing CorelDraw interface
- Knowing property panel
- Drawing in CorelDraw Circle
- Rectangle, polygon and shapes
- Modifying objects in
- Corel draw, Scale, Rotate
- Skew, Duplicate.
- Different ways of filling
- Colors in CorelDraw
- Fountain fill, Pattern fill, texture fill
- Importing image in CorelDraw
- CorelDraw image Effect
- Image Logo Tracing
- Introduction to Media Publishing
- Working with documents
- Text and typographic
- Bitmap and web resources
- Interactive e Book
- e Publishing