Our Job Oriented Wordrpress Front End Developer Course
WordPress is content management software. It's used to make many of the websites and applications you use every day. Workmates Academy provide WordPress Front End Developer Course in Jaipur WordPress has great standard features, like easy content authoring, reliable performance, and excellent security.
This WordPress Training Course helps you with one of the biggest website creation tools available in the market today. You will gain full expertise in installation, configuration and setup of WordPress. This Course also includes creation of content, managing and working with WordPress Plugins.
WordPress is open source software you can use to create a beautiful website or blog. It just may be the easiest and most flexible blogging and website content management system (CMS) for beginners.
Workmates Academy provide best WordPress Front End Developer Course in Jaipur. In our WordPress Front End Developer Course we will teach you How to create Websites Using WordPress. At Workmates Academy, we provide highly experienced and devoted teachers who will teach you step-by-step to gain mastery on each Topic.
We at Workmates Academy would teach you How to use WordPress Themes, how to customize the WordPress theme, how to create child theme and how to use Plugins and Widgets as well. you can extend your WordPress core to a higher level with a variety of contributed WordPress Plugins. What’s great with the WordPress Plugins is that they integrate perfectly well with WordPress core.
After completing the WordPress Front End Developer course, you can work as
- WordPress Front End Developer
- WordPress Themer
- WordPress Consultant.
This course is suitable for those who pursuing computer science and non-computer science and for those who completed their Graduation and wanted a bright future in IT Industry.
Software and Technologies
- Instructors having experience over 10 years in industry.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced techniques.
- WordPress Front End Developer Course is the Best suitable for Computer Science Students and Advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current industry standards in WordPress Development field and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Weekly online and offline exams for better attention on learning.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Well equipped labs with high end pcs, projectors and comfortable ac environment.
- Individual attention is provided due to small batch sizes.
- “Job interview” as a subject and special classes for interview preparation to help you attain high pay jobs.
- Personality development classes on weekends to develop positive approach towards life.
- Time management classes once in a week to understand concept of time management in Software Development and Web Development field.
Introduction to WordPress
- What is WordPress?
- Implementation and Uses
- Website building with WordPress
- Types of websites typically built with WordPress
- Corporate Sites
- WordPress Site Structure
- Different Layout and Themes for website
- Pick a Web Host
- Necessities for running WordPress
- Additional features from Hosting Platforms
- One Click Installations and their uses
- Manual Installations and their uses in WordPress
- Navigation in WordPress
- Introduction to Dashboard
- Settings and Customizer
- Foundation Setup
- Basic setup and complete DIY session
- Organizing Posts
- Managing drafts
- scheduled posts
- featured posts
- Creating a Post
- Options within the post creation page
- using tiny mce wisely
- Inserting and Formatting Text
- Copy as plain text
- Writing html in the post editor
- using markdown
- more about tiny mce
- Inserting Images
- Audio and Video
- Resizing and editing images using featured images
- audio/ video
- embedding Youtube videos
- Managing Content-Using WordPress as a CMS
- Creating Content
Additional Content Types
- Listing Links using Link Manager
- Adding Pages
- Custom pages like blog archive
- category archive
- using page templates
- Moderating Comments
- Spam filter and Approve/Disapprove Comments
- Managing huge amount of Comments
- Additional Content Types
Controlling Your Blog
- User creation
- User rights
- User roles
- Controlling Your Blog
- Setting management
- Customizing Appearance
- What is a Theme
- More details about WordPress Themes
- Finding & Installing Themes
- Installing themes from WordPress.org
- Other reliable resources to get Open Sources Themes
- Installing external themes
- Theme Settings
- Setting up a theme
- Importing dummy content
- Managing Menu/s in WordPress
- Customizing Appearance
Working with Plugins
- What is a Plugin
- Extending functionality of your WordPress setup
- Finding, Installing and Managing Plugins
- Recent Tweets
- Using Twitter Plugin
- Adding a Contact Form
- Contact Form Management
- Adding a Photo Gallery
- Working with Plugins
Maintaining Your Website
- Comment Spam
- Comment Management
- Backups and Restore
- Security and Updates Activity maintain your website
- manually updating WordPress
- Reference to older version (If required)